1. Wipe them off with a clean cotton rag and water, removing all dirty spots, dried mud, dust and debris.
2. Wait until they dry.
3. Use a conditioner to moisturize the leather.
4. Buff with a clean rag; you can also brush at this point.
5. Apply whatever combinations of cream and/or wax polishes you prefer. Use colors that are lighter than the leather, if you wish to preserve the antique burnishing. Neutral polish is safe as well, but scuffs may remain visible with neutral polish, which some like as age/patina. Brush and buff with cotton rag between coats of polish.
7. Cover the boots with dust bags, and store them in a cool and dry place.
PS: avoid alcohol or saddle soap – these can be harsh on some leather. Consider using a toothbrush or other small welt brush to clean dirt along the sole edge.
The Comme des Garçons fever has been spreading around the world like wildfire! The famous wide-eyed heart logo from the Comme des Garçons Play clothing line is everywhere on social networks and on most fashion lovers. This Tokyo-based label has completely won over the hearts of international celebrities such as Pharell Williams, Justin Timberlake and Diane Kruger.
Today we’re going to explore what Prada has to offer for Resort 2016…and we’re talking about some serious Prada shoes here! One of the biggest trends seems to be the holes, because it makes everything look funky. If you’re up for fun designer pieces, then these shoes are made for you! These shoes have a retro-style designs similar to the clothing, with some pairs featuring lightning strikes and others featuring colourful comic-style arrows. The other main trend for the Prada Resort Collection is the chains, chained multicolor sandals are a must, with or without heel.
Accessories are also incredibly interesting, with long, slim earrings and layered socks. Handbags and clutches are similar. Some feature arrow designs whilst others have a snakeskin pattern on them. The metal chains on these bags and clutches add to the theme of blending textures and patterns in the collection.
Being the epitome of high fashion, this Prada collection will not fail to please. The collection sets a new rebellious trend of its own, which acts as a rendezvous with the era of rebellious punk rock with hints of disco glam. Prada’s collection steps away from the sophisticated collections which have been seen in other cruise shows, yet maintains a sense of this sophistication in its silhouettes and cuts.
It is really nice to see a celeb carrying such a practical and iconic handbag like The Givenchy Nightingale. It has been around for so long and sometimes but It’s really the perfect everyday bag though. We love the relaxed look combined with the satchel styling. It also comes with a detachable shoulder strap for extra versatility. The price is a bit up there, but you have to look at it like an investment piece. This handbag would surely stand the test to time, especially if you got it in a neutral color like black.
Every woman can believe she is sexy by just the right pair of footwear. You can stylishly walk with comfort by wearing the right shoes on the right place. So, here are the 5 shoes you must have in your closet:
1. The black wedge. Walk on high and get that confidence in the workplace with your pair of black wedge. This would reflect the classic black fused with trendy sexy wedge. You don’t have to be that stiff at work you know!
2. The nude pumps. Whether you’re on for a date or simply wanting to downplay your footwear, the nude pumps gives the chic and sophisticated look while at the same time makes your legs look extra long. Now you’re oozing with appeal!
3. The red flats. Keep your feet flat “on the ground” with this surprisingly neutral red flats. Ironically, this pair of red flats can do well with your wardrobe whether you’ve decided for a chic comfy pair of shorts or dressy lacy look.
4. Metallic strappy sandals. This pair should never be left out in your list of 5 shoes you must have in your closet. This pair perfectly defines an ideal dinner date or a sexy night out.
5. Brown flat sandals. This heel is more wearable than flip flops and a better choice for summer. Easy to wear and affordable pair!
You should start checking your closet after having this list of 5 shoes you must have in your closet. This will keep you away from footwear dilemma!
I am always a huge fan of Melissa. It’s perfectly curved plastic footwear gives the utmost comfort that I need. What made me excited this time is how fashion democracy made fashion queen Vivienne Westwood come into the scene! Melissa Shoes by Vivienne Westwood is one of the best examples how the brand and the fashion designer come together to give the best it have!
Melissa Shoes by Vivienne Westwood is one of your must-haves!
Anglomania Mary Jane + Melissa
Vivienne Westwood describes this footwear as, “without interweaves, as we see in fabrics, if we’re talking about clothing”. This footwear was reinvented as injected plastic that creates perfect shapes. Perfect for summer, its available in bright and vibrant colors- red, green, light pink, beige, latex, marine blue, black and white.
Anglomania + Melissa Ultragirl
Melissa Ultragirl has been designed by Vivienne Westwood in two versions one covered in velvet with the inner sole involved in a traditional tartan print and the other highlighting the shine of plastic with a flower-patterned inner sole.
Melissa Shoes by Vivienne Westwood is one of the best design interventions when it comes to footwear. Just class and comfort combined!
Women often think that their vanity kills a man’s impression. What is unknown to most women is that men are equally vain and satisfaction for men must never be compromised! In fact, most men spend their hard-earned bucks to more expensive vanity items than a woman would! So what is on the hotspot? Upgrade your footwear men!
The Dark Age for men is gone with this new and stylish alternative footwear:
Chukka Boot in Chocolate. This footwear when paired with a Navy barathea weave trousers should definitely bring out the pop of color into this footwear.
The oxblood brogue. For men, a pair of tan brogue is a must-have in the wardrobe. But the oxblood version would keep them drooling! That deep, autumnal red brogue matched with checked trousers would strengthen the overall look.
The tan monk-strap. This pair of shoes would definitely upgrade your footwear as it can be dressed up or down. Lacking the lace, it preps a nice clean line to the trouser.
The navy driving shoe. Don’t forget to upgrade your footwear with this pair of navy driving shoes. It gives no sweat to walking you straight from the office to a weekend chill! Just as flexible!
To upgrade your footwear doesn’t mean to fall into luxury. It just meant, you value style and quality better than you used to.
When Melissa and Vivienne Westwood launched their latest collection of skyscrapers last February, I could not wait to have the similar footwear for summer and have that eye-gazing envy from people around me. And I wasn’t disappointed! Get ready to strut and strike a pose this Spring as an ingenious fashion footwear is sure to come your way with Melissa Shoes utterly blowing your mind!
This pair of Melissa Shoes in nude accentuated in black and fuchsia would definitely make your summer hot! And I when I meant hot, it’s HOT HOT HOT!
Create an unconventional statement with your pastel dress by slipping on these playful four-inched heels and get that instant dewy spring vibes. Transform easily by night with that LBD and you are ready to conquer the world!
Chic and stylish, Melissa Shoes give the optimal comfort so you are ready to strut your way, anytime, anywhere! Don’t forget that crazy red lipstick and it adds to the magic!
Fashionable people out there! Pull out your fashionable outfit from your wardrobe and get ready to rock the Spring season and reserve those until Summer. Knowing the Spring/Summer 2013 Color Trends is very important to fashion forward people.
Let us share what are the most popular color trends for spring and summer. The color trends this season are seemingly similar from the last year’s trend but still there’s a little touch of difference from colors and shades.
Pastels are very common this season and this is a huge staple to paint the season with vibrant spectrum of colors.
- Emerald is the color of the year in 2013 and to the rest of the year. So obviously we can see a lot of emerald this season.
- Light blue is also trendy this year and this is the first pastel color trend of spring. Light blue is the perfect match to any pastel colors, and goes with bright neon pieces.
- Neon yellow is also trendy for spring and summer. A lot of people like to wear neon yellow to complete their spring getaway. Bright yellow accessories can pair to any outfit. It is nice to see a pop of color for this season.
- Lilac or violet color is another popular pastel color for Spring and Summer. This color is best to pair with any pastel colors.
- Poppy Red is something bright to almost neon red shade of color. Create a nautical feeling by simply pair a neon red with pastel blue.
- A lighter tone of orange – Nectarine is also trendy. This is very similar to tangerine which was very popular last year.
You have a variety of pastels to choose from. Other colors such as nude, shades of green, crisp white, sorbet pastels, icy tones, pink, olive and natural colors will also be great to rock the Spring and Summer.
Expect to see vibrant colors this Spring and Summer of 2013.