Information notice pursuant to Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”)
According to art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) we provide you with the due information concerning the processing of your personal data carried out through this website.
Our data controller is Wolfgang Cecchin for Droplet srl, the company is located in Moncalieri (To), Via Bogino13.
METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING – DATA RETENTION
The processing will be carried out with methods and tools aimed at ensuring the best security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed to perform such processing activities pursuant to articles 28 and 29 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679. According to the provisions set forth in art. 5 par. 1 lett. e) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, collected personal data shall be kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the personal data were collected and subsequently processed. Data retention periods depend on the purposes of the processing purpose of administrative / accounting / financial management: 10 years as as required by law for the conservation of administrative / accounting / financial documentation.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, date of birth, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously or purchase without registering.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies' ?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
- We also receive and store click-stream data and other information about visits to our websites which may be combined with personal information you have provided. This information is used to analyze and improve the website experience. For more information see the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive Styledrops e-mail, we may send you periodic e-mails from Styledrops. If you would no longer like to receive Styledrops e-mail, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?"section below. If you have not opted-in to receive Styledrops e-mail, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting our customer service numbers:
For International Customers: +390115096531 (Monday to Friday 3 pm - 7 pm CET)
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include STYLEDROPS.com. wholly-owned companies. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting Styledrops's business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only