no sales tax for u.s.!
free shipping for orders above $ 180
Availability: available in 2 business days
code: XXM0GW05470 RE0B408
- Main color: Grey
- Materials: Suede Leather, Rubber
The Tod's brand is known for shoes and luxury leather goods, with styles that have became icons of modern living; Tod's is known in the luxury goods sector as a symbol of the perfect combination of tradition, quality and modernity.
Each product is hand-crafted with highly-skilled techniques, intended, after laborious reworking, to become an exclusive, recognisable, modern and practical object.
Some styles, like the Driving Shoe and the D bag, are cherished by celebrities and ordinary people worldwide, and have become icons and forerunners of a new concept of elegance, for both women and men.
"We want to make the best high quality, luxury product," says Diego Della Valle of his Tod's line, "but it has to be practical'that is the key word." True to the spirit of a house that made its name with those go-anywhere, pebble-tread loafers, Della Valle has upped the fashion ante while still targeting a customer with no-nonsense travel on her agenda. His good-looking Moc Zip bag, for instance, is constructed like a piece of soft clothing, its shape achieved through clever seaming rather than elaborate infrastructure; as a result, it can be folded into the merest handful of ice-blue matte alligator. And the Mint bag, named for the hip Miami nightclub, comes with a plethora of different attachments to hold everything necessary for a night on the town.
For the Tod's girl who likes her accessories branded, the house's signature pebbles are now perversely traced up the side of a high heel pump with a spiky 1960s feel. Della Valle has also tapped this season's mod trend with his Miki Moto bag, seamed like a biker's jacket in black or white vinyl and patent leather. (In tune with another of the season's major trends, there's a motorcycle boot to match.) Not whimsical enough for you? There's also a witty mountain boot in shaggy pony'perfect for yeti stalking.
Wave-shaped closures snake along Tod's strong elongated bags, which come in graduated sizes right down to an Oscar-ready pouchette in iridescent silver-blue python with crystal tracery. The adorable Bamboo bag, meanwhile'cut on a graceful curve'runs the gamut of materials from humble blond rabbit to the extravagance of sheared marron glacè mink or python. For the season's ultimate throw-away luxe effect, it even comes in "distressed" crocodile.
- Size conversion table:
- 3.5 (4 US - 38 EU - 3 UK - 22 JP)
- 4 (4.5 US - 38.5 EU - 3.5 UK - 22.5 JP)
- 4.5 (5 US - 39 EU - 4 UK - 23 JP)
- 5 (5.5 US - 39.5 EU - 4.5 UK - 23.5 JP)
- 5.5 (6 US - 40 EU - 5 UK - 24 JP)
- 6 (6.5 US - 40.5 EU - 5.5 UK - 24.5 JP)
- 6.5 (7 US - 41 EU - 6 UK - 25 JP)
- 7 (7.5 US - 41.5 EU - 6.5 UK - 25.5 JP)
- 7.5 (8 US - 42 EU - 7 UK - 26 JP)
- 8 (8.5 US - 42.5 EU - 7.5 UK - 26.5 JP)
- 8.5 (9 US - 43 EU - 8 UK - 27 JP)
- 9 (9.5 US - 43.5 EU - 8.5 UK - 27.5 JP)
- 9.5 (10 US - 44 EU - 9 UK - 28 JP)
- 10 (10.5 US - 44.5 EU - 9.5 UK - 28.5 JP)
- 10.5 (11 US - 45 EU - 10 UK - 29 JP)
- 11 (11.5 US - 45.5 EU - 10.5 UK - 29.5 JP)
- 11.5 (12 US - 46 EU - 11 UK - 30 JP)
- 12 (12.5 US - 46.5 EU - 11.5 UK - 30.5 JP)
- 12.5 (13 US - 47 EU - 12 UK - 31 JP)
- 13 (13.5 US - 47.5 EU - 12.5 UK - 31.5 JP)
- 13.5 (14 US - 48 EU - 13 UK - 32 JP)
- 14 (15 US - 49 EU - 13.5 UK - 32.5 JP)