Shoes Spring/Summer 2017
Shoes Spring/Summer 2017
- Main color: White
- Materials: Leather, Rubber
Reebok is a global athletic footwear and apparel company. Reebok produces and distributes fitness and sports items including shoes, workout clothing and accessories, and training equipment. Reebok is the official footwear and apparel sponsor for UFC, CrossFit, Spartan Race, and Les Mills.
In 1958 Reebok was established as a companion company to J.W. Foster and Sons, founded in 1895 in Bolton, Greater Manchester, England. It has been operating as a subsidiary of Adidas since 2005. The global headquarters are located in Canton, Massachusetts, U.S. with regional offices in Amsterdam (EMEA), Montreal (Canada), Hong Kong (Asia Pacific) and Mexico City (Central and South America).
Reebok designs, manufactures, distributes and sells sport and fitness apparel, footwear, and accessories. The brand has also collaborated with other companies to produce fitness equipment and workouts.
The company has released numerous notable styles of footwear including the 1982 introduction of the Reebok Freestyle that was manufactured and marketed for women. In 1984, the shoe accounted for more than half of the Reebok sales. Following the aerobics trend from the 1980s to early 1990s, Reebok also released workout programs called Reebok Step beginning in 1989. The brand also introduced one of their most signature shoes, The Reebok Pump. The footwear collection was released as a men's basketball shoe and the world's first fully adjustable fit controlled with manual air allocation.
The Reebok Ventilator, a line of lightweight athletic shoes with vented side panels, was first introduced in 1990. In 1996, Reebok signed a $50 million endorsement deal with Allen Iverson when he signed with the Philadelphia 76ers. Iverson collaborated with Reebok during his contract to create the second-longest running basketball shoe line in history, beginning with the Question shoe in '96 and ending with Answer XIV.
In 2010, the brand released Reebok Zig, an athletic footwear technology and collection of shoes include zigzag foam soles designed to push athletes forward. The Reebok Nano was released in 2011 and is the first official CrossFit shoe. The company has also partnered up with Les Mills and CrossFit to produce more fitness apparel, footwear, and workouts. Reebok released the Z-Series foam, a combination of dense midsole and outsole so the foam is cushioned but not worn-down. The foam debuted on the ZQuick TR with Reebok's new delta logo in 2014.
- Size conversion table:
- 4 (4 US - 34 EU - 1 UK - 20.5 JP)
- 4.5 (4.5 US - 34.5 EU - 1.5 UK - 21 JP)
- 5 (5 US - 35 EU - 2 UK - 21.5 JP)
- 5.5 (5.5 US - 35.5 EU - 2.5 UK - 22 JP)
- 6 (6 US - 36 EU - 3 UK - 22.5 JP)
- 6.5 (6.5 US - 36.5 EU - 3.5 UK - 23 JP)
- 7 (7 US - 37 EU - 4 UK - 23.5 JP)
- 7.5 (7.5 US - 37.5 EU - 4.5 UK - 24 JP)
- 8 (8 US - 38 EU - 5 UK - 24.5 JP)
- 8.5 (8.5 US - 38.5 EU - 5.5 UK - 25 JP)
- 9 (9 US - 39 EU - 6 UK - 25.5 JP)
- 9.5 (9.5 US - 39.5 EU - 6.5 UK - 26 JP)
- 10 (10 US - 40 EU - 7 UK - 26.5 JP)
- 10.5 (10.5 US - 40.5 EU - 7.5 UK - 27 JP)
- 11 (11 US - 41 EU - 8 UK - 27.5 JP)
- 11.5 (11.5 US - 41.5 EU - 8.5 UK - 28 JP)
- 12 (12 US - 42 EU - 9 UK - 28.5 JP)
- 12.5 (12.5 US - 42.5 EU - 9.5 UK - 29 JP)