Shoes Fall/Winter 2017/2018
Shoes Fall/Winter 2017/2018
- Main color: Black
- Materials: Suede Leather, Leather
- Heel: 4 1/2" (11 cm)
Born in Colombia and raised between Miami and London, Edgardo Osorio combines his eye for drop-dead glamour, his passion for modern design and his hand for luxury craftsmanship into desirable footwear.
After attending the London College of Fashion and Central Saint Martins, he made his first strides in the footwear world within some of the most prestigious luxury brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo, Sigerson Morrison, René Caovilla, and Roberto Cavalli. In 2011, after working in the industry for 10 years, and at just 25 years old, Edgardo launched his luxury footwear brand AQUAZZURA.
Striking the perfect balance between modern design and impeccable craftsmanship, Edgardo creates stylish yet wearable footwear for the modern woman.
He draws his inspiration from European luxury and tradition whilst creating modern shoes that are both sexy and incredibly comfortable, winning him awards such as the Footwear News ’“Best Designer of 2015” award, the “Vivian Infantino Emerging Talent Award” in 2013 and Elle Spain’s Style Awards as the 2014 “Best Accessories Designer of the Year”.
The “Sexy Thing” booties, the Belgravia and Christy flats, and the Wild Thing sandals are his signature styles and have been claimed as “Must Have” shoes by top influencers and fashion press. Edgardo Osorio has been featured in numerous, top international magazines.
His headquarters are situated in the historical Palazzo Corsini along with the Florentine flagship store. Along the Arno River, in the heart of Florence and near the best shoemakers and In just four years, Aquazzura has become available in 48 countries within the top retailers of the world.
The brand has gained global recognition as an innovator in the Footwear Industry with boutiques in Florence, London, Miami and soon in New York, Moscow, Dubai and Hong Kong.
On top of his iconic seasonal collections, Osorio has also collaborated with renowned influencers and brands such as Salvatore Ferragamo, with whom he created a capsule collection, Edgardo Osorio X Salvatore Ferragamo, to be launched in December 2015 - This being the first time that the house has associated themselves with another designers’ name.
AQUAZZURA shoes can be seen on the feet of trendsetters, Hollywood stars, European royalty and fashion insiders around the globe. From Julianne Moore to Jennifer Lawrence, Gwyneth Paltrow to Nicole Kidman, Rihanna to Charlize Theron, and Beyoncé to Diane Kruger, among many other high profile celebrities.
- Size conversion table:
- 34 (4 US - 34 EU - 1 UK - 20.5 JP)
- 34.5 (4.5 US - 34.5 EU - 1.5 UK - 21 JP)
- 35 (5 US - 35 EU - 2 UK - 21.5 JP)
- 35.5 (5.5 US - 35.5 EU - 2.5 UK - 22 JP)
- 36 (6 US - 36 EU - 3 UK - 22.5 JP)
- 36.5 (6.5 US - 36.5 EU - 3.5 UK - 23 JP)
- 37 (7 US - 37 EU - 4 UK - 23.5 JP)
- 37.5 (7.5 US - 37.5 EU - 4.5 UK - 24 JP)
- 38 (8 US - 38 EU - 5 UK - 24.5 JP)
- 38.5 (8.5 US - 38.5 EU - 5.5 UK - 25 JP)
- 39 (9 US - 39 EU - 6 UK - 25.5 JP)
- 39.5 (9.5 US - 39.5 EU - 6.5 UK - 26 JP)
- 40 (10 US - 40 EU - 7 UK - 26.5 JP)
- 40.5 (10.5 US - 40.5 EU - 7.5 UK - 27 JP)
- 41 (11 US - 41 EU - 8 UK - 27.5 JP)
- 41.5 (11.5 US - 41.5 EU - 8.5 UK - 28 JP)
- 42 (12 US - 42 EU - 9 UK - 28.5 JP)
- 42.5 (12.5 US - 42.5 EU - 9.5 UK - 29 JP)